Enjoy the simplicity, security, and time saving convenience, of free online bill pay.
- Pay your bills in minutes without having to purchase stamps, or address envelopes
- Establish reoccurring payments, and never worry about forgetting mailing a check again
- Relax, with the guarantee that your payments will be sent as scheduled, every time.*
Getting started is easy.
If you're not currently a Kitsap Credit Union member, you'll first need to establish a checking account.
Otherwise, follow these few simple steps below:
- Login into your free Kitsap Credit Union online banking account.
- Select the Bill Pay tab, located at the top of the page, and click "Sign up for Bill Pay"
- Verify your information, and click "Continue".
- Use the optional "Quick Start" function to find common billers in your area, or click "Go to the Payment Center", located at the bottom of the page.
- Click "Add a Biller", and complete the biller profile.
- Once your biller has been added, you will be directed back to the Payment Center, where you can now schedule single, or reoccurring payments. Once scheduled, click "Submit Payments", then "Finished", once payments have been confirmed.
Congratulations, you have just your quick and easy online bill pay system with Kitsap Credit Union.