How to Setup Online Banking for the First Time
Here is what you will need:
- Access to phone or email
- Last four digits of your social security number
5 Easy Steps - Less than five minutes!
Open your browser to https://www.kitsapcu.org , on the home page enter your Kitsap Credit Union account number as your initial username. Your password is one of the following:
- If your account was created on or after August 4th 2014 your password is KCU + last four of the primary member's SSN, for example: KCU7777
- If your account was created before August 4th 2014 your password is your Phone Banking PIN.
Please read and accept the terms and conditions.
Change your username, be sure to use something easy to remember!
- Must be at least six characters
- Alt ID/Username has a 20 character limit
- Cannot be purely numeric (purely alphabetic are fine)
- Can include a select number of special characters: @$*_-=.!~
Change your password, follow the instructions to ensure a valid and secure password.
- Must be at least eight characters long & no longer than 32 characters, and can be composed of letters, numbers or select symbols
- Cannot be purely alphabetic (e.g. "password"), numeric (e.g. "123456") or symbolic ("$##$#$")
- Cannot be a substring of the username
Setup email or phone number so we can send you a numeric code. *
Congratulations, you have successfully setup online banking!*
How would you rate this information?