A few things to keep in mind:
- Many of our loans, such as auto loans, personal loans, and Visa credit cards, are eligible for Skip-a-Pay, but not all loans will qualify.
- You can skip each eligible loan’s payment once every six months.
- Interest will continue accruing, even during the skipped payment.
- For only $35 you can skip your upcoming loan payment. A portion of the skip fee will benefit local charities.
- Skipping a payment may extend the term of your loan.
- If you have automatic payment set-up for the loan payment being skipped, you must update your scheduled payment as well.
- Only one month’s deferment will be allowed per loan. Your normal payment scheduled will resume the month following the skipped payment.
- Skip-a-Pay is not eligible on Commercial Loans or Mortgage Loans.
How do I know if I am eligible for Skip-a-Pay?
To be eligible to skip a loan payment, you must:
- Be in good standing with the Credit Union.
- Have made at least six (6) payments on the loan.
- Not be outside of 15 day grace period for the eligible loan.
- Not currently be involved in any Bankruptcy proceedings.
- Not have any unpaid charge offs on the account.
- Not have any real estate loans with escrow.