Tools For Your Mobile Life
"Banker's hours" are a thing of the past. You need to be able to access your money when it's convenient for you. That's why we offer a full suite of mobile banking tools, so that you can reach further, go farther, and live the adventures you imagine.
Wherever you are, we make it easy for you to pay bills, manage money, and ask questions. So dream, grow, explore, live, and make the moment count. We're right there with you.
If you're already using Online Banking, your user name and password is the same for the mobile app. Just download the app and log in.
Getting Started with Mobile Banking
Open the app and click the link that says Sign Up.
Enter your Kitsap Credit Union account number, without the "suffix" or in other words, the four digits after the dash that differentiate a savings from a checking, etc.
You'll enter one of the following for a Password.
- Download the Kitsap Credit Union app.
Create a user name and password.
- If you have created a Cashline PIN (Cashline is the automated phone banking system) with one of our Member Service Representatives, use this for your app PIN number.
- Your password is KCU plus the last four digits of the primary member's Social Security Number. Example: KCU7777
If you need assistance retrieving your PIN, please call our Contact Center at 360-662-2000, or 800-422-5852
Confirm your identity by validating some personal information.
Agree to the terms and conditions.
Click Complete Sign Up.
Upon successful registration, you'll be asked to confirm your identity by receiving a phone call or text with a one-time passcode.
- Your user name must be at least 8 characters and we recommend a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters to enhance security.
- Your password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
The user name and password you created will allow you to use all of our online and mobile banking platforms to access your account.