Take a break from your loan payment by taking advantage of our Skip-a-Pay option. Our Skip-a-Pay
program allows you to delay your eligible loan payment for any reason. You can skip each eligible
loan’s payment once every six months.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Many of our loans, such as auto loans, personal loans, and Visa credit cards, are eligible for
Skip-a-Pay, but not all loans will qualify.
- You can skip each eligible loan’s payment once every six months.
- Interest will continue accruing, even during the skipped payment.
- For only $35 you can skip your upcoming loan payment. A portion of the skip fee will benefit
- Skipping a payment may extend the term of your loan.
- If you have automatic payment set-up for the loan payment being skipped, you must update your
scheduled payment as well.
- Only one month’s deferment will be allowed per loan. Your normal payment scheduled will
resume the month following the skipped payment.
- Skip-a-Pay is not eligible on Commercial Loans
or Mortgage Loans.